Sunday 24 October 2010

Simon Kernick - The last ten seconds

19th - 23rd October.
Reading this at the same time as Never let me go, dipping in and out of both. Am almost sure I have already read this and as it was published this year if I have it must have been at some point in the last 10 months and yet I can't remember - the main reason for this blog existing! LOVE Simon Kernick's books he has some really original ideas and writes pacy action and great dialogue and its not a reflection on this book that I am not sure if I have read it or not, I do tend to speed read! Will come back to this one too when I have finished it, or come to the conclusion that I am re-reading and let you know, but basically if its by Simon Kernick and you like a gripping plot and lots of gritty realism in your read you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment