Wednesday 13 October 2010

Lisa Gardner - Live to tell

12th - 13th October
Got me, hook, line and sinker pretty much from the off. Raced through the first 150 pages last night and cant wait to start reading again this evening. The characters are brilliantly drawn, the subject matter is pretty terrifying and the whole thing is pulled together in a way that makes for compelling reading. Am a bit worried I have sussed something out already, am hoping I am wrong - it surely can't be that easy?!

Bloody hell!! This one finally did it, I got myself lost in it and all the crap in my head went silent. Haven't read a book in 2 sittings in quite a while but this one made it impossible not to. This was way more unnerving that the usual crime/pyscho type thing I read, probably because it revolved around mental illness in kids. Loved it, highly recommended. Oh and if you get the hard backed version of it check out the photo of Lisa Gardner on the back, heavily photoshopped but it looks ok the right way up, turn it upside down and I swear her eyes will scare the bejaysus out of you! Off to the library for next pile today.

No comments:

Post a Comment